Sunday, November 29, 2015

Prayer Walk, Memorial Service, Baby Dedication, Love Feast

It was a tremendous Sunday!

The weather this morning was perfect for the last prayer walk of this year for the New Beitou Baptist Church. I was praying for 10 people... but we had only 9 show up! God gave me 7 songs and two areas of focus -- unity and thanksgiving. We read John 17 and by faith, prayer walked the area around the church.

I then rushed back to Neihu as there was a memorial service for Allen Chen. Most of those attending were not yet believers. It stirred my heart as I know there is no fear in death. I'm only going home... and that's something I long for.

This evening at HOP we had a baby dedication. Alan led the service and Abby and I were the intercessors.  We stayed for the love feast and came home before 8pm, which is very unusual.

There were lots to do at home as I hadn't been home all day -- dishes to wash, things to put away, clothes to put away, emails to answer and I had hoped to work on the test that I had 'lost'...

But it's not even 10pm, and I'm so ready to head off to bed...

Tomorrow is already the last day of November...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 120:1

No comments:

Post a Comment