Friday, November 13, 2015

Goal Setting Time

It's already the middle of November, which is our annual goal setting time. We set our couples goals and then our family goals. In the evening when the kids got home, we had dinner and then read the four possible choices of verses and voted. The winner of this year's theme verse is --

Psalm 139:23-24

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts;
And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.

Our theme for 2015-2016:  Search me, O God...

We have not yet decided on the theme for this year's family picture.  But we did choose a book for our Family Time called Daily Prayer! It has a short scriptural passage, a prayer focus and then questions to consider for prayer. We decided that we'd take turn to lead the time. It has a year's worth of prayer focus and we started tonight!

Yes, I have been taking time this past month to ask God for my personal goals and verse and theme. And those are also set!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 151」的圖片搜尋結果



No comments:

Post a Comment