Thursday, November 5, 2015

Japanese Buffet Luncheon

A dear couple had four coupons for the Irodori Japanese Buffet Restaurant at the Grand Hyatt Hotel here in Taipei. Now, both Alan and I are not into Japanese food, so I did not think to bring any kind of containers. Was I wrong?!!?!?!

This was an amazing treat! They had pan fried sirloin! They had freshly made Japanese pastries with custard filling. They had hand made California rolls. They had five kinds of soups. Salads... crabs... fillets of fish... fried veggies dipped in batter (eggplants and sweet potatoes)... I can go on and on... I wish I was a cow with two stomaches... And free coffee and tea... I ate so much... and both Alan and I were so surprised at the selections. This might be another place that I should take Annie and KR when they are here.  I think it was 40US$ per person, but definitely worth it.


They also brought two hot pots of soup, which I could not finish. That's why I wish we had a container! I would have brought that home!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 119: 137」的圖片搜尋結果
 


No comments:

Post a Comment