Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


Image result for happy thanksgiving
I took today to rest!

Plus, after last night's celebration, I had dishes that were left in the sink and table cloths and rags to wash.

After all that was done, I went to the church to sort through the cabinets. I was there in the church's kitchen yesterday and found that the place was quite disorganized. So, I spent about 2 hours and got things organized a bit.

I came back and had lunch and took a very long nap! It felt so good.

And yes, the temperature dropped and out I went for my hour-long run!

Tutored tonight and ate leftovers.

My sister sent me pictures of the feast that she and KR have been preparing for the past three days. Homemade everything... even the cranberry sauce!
Image result for Happy Thanksgiving

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 119: 170

No comments:

Post a Comment