Saturday, November 7, 2015

From Early Morning to Late At Night

Today was an extremely fun-filled day.

In the morning, we all took off early to join the Nanhu School Anniversary. Alan and I helped out with the PTA fundraiser and then went to buy things from the different classrooms... I ate so much. The PTA also had a luncheon. More eating.




This evening was the Couples Group Date. The movie was great and then we went and ate more! It was such a fantastic evening!


I will update this on Monday with pictures.

I'm heading to bed now as we will be out early tomorrow morning. Isaiah's team did not do well and probably won't be getting the third slot to move up to the next level of play. It's quite disappointing. Alan and Abby will go and watch the games while I will be speaking at the Chinese church.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 140」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment