Sunday, September 1, 2019

Finally... Connected with Annie and Eddie!

I want Mom to stay connected to Annie and Eddie... But Annie sleeps by 8:30 and Eddie is often out on Sundays. But today we finally did it...

Mom got to talk to Annie and Eddie... it made the morning go by so much faster.

It's difficult on Sunday mornings as she doesn't have any activities and she gets antsy.

She was very happy and had excellent conversations with them.

As for all of us... what did we do?

Abby had basketball practice.

Isaiah and Kurtis had tutoring...

I was home with Mom... and tried to do a few chores. When Isaiah got back, I went out and ran errands. I still forgot to go to the library! I must do that tomorrow morning!

And yes, it was still sizzling... HOT!

And we are counting down... Only one more week until Alan is HOME!

We had a great service...

Seek Him First!
Image result for II Cor 7:10

No comments:

Post a Comment