Saturday, September 14, 2019

New Student... and Trying to Catch Up

I started the day early... and then went off to tutor while Alan stayed with Mom.

This afternoon while Mom and Abby had a nice massage, Alan and I went to Costco. It was surprisingly NOT CROWDED... but when we sat down to have a hot dog, the place started to get super packed!

We left and picked up Mom. She got to watch two episodes of Little House... while I went to Carrefour to pick up a few more things.

Mom had dinner and went to bed... I wanted to ask her to take another shower or write some journal, but she was feeling tired. I know why... She didn't go to bed until 11:15 and was still up three times last night and early this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After her massage, she did look tired...

We finally had family time tonight after the kids got home. It's been over two months!

Seek Him First!
Image result for walk by faith not by sight

No comments:

Post a Comment