Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Bible Study Started Up

It was so nice to have our Tuesday morning group meeting up again. We share our requests... and I know that they are praying for me as I am praying for them.

Since I changed my Tuesday class to Thursday, we didn't have to rush off!

After we finished lunch, I had to go to the library and the supermarket.

Isaiah was home as he didn't get to add any of his Tuesday afternoon classes!

I went off to tutor...

When I got back, Kurtis was here as Isaiah had to get a MRI on his knee! He called to tell me that it was a very interesting experience! He then went to his basketball practice. We will have to make an appointment next week or sometime to look at the report.

Alan had evening class... and Abby went to have dinner with a person she's mentoring.

And it was an extremely HOT day... When is it going to get cooler???

Seek Him First!
Image result for Ezekiel 11:19

No comments:

Post a Comment