Wednesday, September 4, 2019

The Rain...

It was so nice today...

Starting early in the morning, we had down pours... sporadic down pours... but they cooled down the day.

When the afternoon down pour started, I went out for a quick run.

I didn't get to go this morning as Mom was up super early... Today was also the first day that she was going to take the 'taxi' on her own. The people at the center would walk her down and Abby picked her up at our gate...

Before leaving for tutoring, I had dinner made, her pills set and her teeth brushing stuff all ready.

I left at 4:50 and Abby was home at 5:25... Just in time!

I think everything worked out. I'll find out tomorrow with the Center!

Kurtis had tutoring this evening.

Abby was at her Mary Kay event.

Isaiah was out with Vikki.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Prov. 10:9

No comments:

Post a Comment