Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The Weather Is Cooler...

Every year, right after Mid Autumn Festival, the weather gets cooler... and this year has been the same.

With it being cooler, I don't need to rush to squeeze my run in before 8am. Even going out early, it was still extremely hot... I would have to go at 5:00 to beat the heat! And I have my date with Jesus... I need that more than a run!

So now, I can go in the afternoon... I went today at 2pm and it was still so nice! There was a nice cool breeze and the sun wasn't blaring...

I worked the whole day on the talk for the Chinese church... I write it in English and I have to think of what I want to say in Chinese... I also finished the ppt.

Isaiah should have 30 units... and Abby came back in a panic as she had just 45 minutes to 'fix' her schedule. She ended up with 23 units. That's still very good. She could have added another GE course... but it wasn't really something that thrilled her!

Tonight, Alan had evening class... Isaiah had basketball practice. Abby had to make up her teaching class as last Friday was a holiday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Eph 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment