Thursday, September 12, 2019

Holiday Weekend!

I had a lot to do today... I know... I say that almost every day...

Because it's a long weekend (Mid-Autumn Festival) and we are off to the beach tomorrow, I had to shop for BBQ items for tomorrow evening's BBQ event! Isaiah also asked me to find any packaging that had funny translations or misspelled words.

But before I went off to do all these things, Isaiah got a message on his phone that he had not paid his tuition. I was like, I never received the payment paper. It turned out that everything is electronic now. So, we were to download and print it ourselves. I immediately asked Isaiah and Abby to give me their student account number and I did it on the internet! Otherwise, they couldn't complete their add-class procedure!

When that was done, I took off to Carrefour and looked for packaging translation/spelling bloopers and took pictures to send to Isaiah. I also bought quite a bit of food... I was going to go to Costco... but I thought it would be way too crazy there.

At 2pm, I had a church meeting with a CPA to discuss if HOP can proceed with purchasing a property. The meeting was very insightful.

I rushed back and got Mom's dinner ready... and went downstairs to wait for her "driver" to arrive.

The evening was spent finishing up my ppt and talk for Sunday... doing a load of clothes... tidying up the house... and a friend came to visit. I tutored her and have stayed in touch with her all these years! She brought over a box of goodies...

Weather report: it has been tremendously hot... when will Fall be here???

Seek Him First!
Image result for give us an undivided heart

No comments:

Post a Comment