Thursday, September 19, 2019

Cleaning the Back Balcony!

This is an ongoing task... and I'm only touching the tip of the iceberg!

But I did find that I've 'saved' too many things... I have four crock pots, three rice cookers... So, I emailed a few friends... who are moving back to Taiwan and they said they all need these items. I've got all the extras on the kitchen counter and I'm going to take them down to the car and drop them off this week!

The balcony looks much nicer, but there is still too much stuff! I'm going to leave the rest for another time on another day!

Next week and for the next month, I'll be teaching at NSB on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons... I will wait when that is over... Of course, I will be starting my new part time job... Who knows when I'll have time to tackle the back balcony again!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 50:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment