Sunday, September 15, 2019

Almost Finished with the Fruit of the Spirit!

I shared on the fruit -- Patience.

And in my talk, I asked, "What are the little things that irk you?" I just wanted the audience to tell me a few of the daily 'little things' that steal their patience!  I looked at Alan and asked him... And I almost died from laughing so hard.

His answer:
DOING THE LAUNDRY!

He doesn't do the laundry but maybe once a year! No wonder he is so calm and exudes patience. There aren't any little daily things that irk him!

The congregation had a good laugh, and so did my kids!

Next week -- I share on the fruit -- LOVE. Please be praying... The talk is almost finished. I have another one to prepare this week and this one is difficult because I will be sharing in Chinese.

Seek Him First!
Image result for galatians 5:22-23

2 comments:

  1. I did not know that laundry irked Alan or I would not ask him to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny... I didn't know that either. And he does it maybe ONCE a year here in Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete