Monday, September 23, 2019

A Blessed Day of Sabbath Rest!

Mom Bea reads my blog posts... and she prays for us... She also told me to rest more...

And since my body was feeling way too depleted... My back was suffering from a herniated disc! That's always a reminder from God to SLOW DOWN... I had a huge canker sore... and I was feeling generally tired... and my tummy was a bit 'off'...

So... today, I called the blind masseuse and made an appointment for a 90 minute massage.

I let myself take a morning nap... 60 minutes...

And I went for my usual 30 minute run!

On top of the 'rest', I took two fizzy vitamin Cs...

I am feeling better...

Wish I could do the same tomorrow... but no can do! But today's sabbath rest was such a blessing!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Zechariah 2:5

No comments:

Post a Comment