Tuesday, September 3, 2019

A Day of Prep!

The kids, Kurtis and I were home -- ALL DAY.

I worked on my upcoming messages. I finished one, which is for 9/15. I am almost finished with another one for 9/22. I have two to prepare for 9/22-- one for HOP and one for NBBC. I did decide on the passage of focus for NBBC, so that's great. And I have one more on 9/29 that I have not even started. I also need to work on the ppt for all the talks!

It's already September, so I wanted to get started...

Isaiah and Kurtis were on their cell phone or lap top all day.

Abby worked from home a bit and is in the process of making a new bulletin board for her room.

This evening, I had tutoring and Bible study. Kurtis had "Grandma duty". Abby was also home. Isaiah had basketball practice.

The third floor was making a lot of noise as they are still remodeling the place!

And yes, it was another sizzling hot day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for My redeemer lives

No comments:

Post a Comment