Monday, September 16, 2019

A Very Productive Day!

Today I practically glued myself to the chair in front of the computer. I would work for 50 minutes and get up and do another task that involved more movement. Then I'd plant myself down again! I got the talk and the ppt on the fruit of the Spirit, Love, finished! But I am just starting on the Chinese talk for this Sunday! I need to email the church by Wednesday with my topic and Scripture verses. The good thing is: I've decided to focus on one sentence from the Lord's Prayer -- Lead us not into temptation, but deliver from evil!

And ORTV (Overseas Radio and Television) contacted me and offered me a part time job. I will be writing 8-10 sentences for their magazine articles... and the magazine has 26-28 days! Ok... The point is: I'll be writing a lot of sentences! The pay will be 23,000NT$ per month! And I have 10 days to finish once they send me all the articles! I will work from home! Yes, more sitting in front of the computer... I only said YES because Mom is at the elderly center... and this will be a great source of some extra income!

The kids' school schedule, I think, is set... Isaiah has the maximum of 30 and Abby has 25.

HOP will be starting a new series in October. It's based on the Alpha Course. I've been taking the time to watch the videos. Very well done and insightful!

Weather report: Fall is just around the corner, meaning ... it is beginning to cool down!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Ezekiel 36: 26


No comments:

Post a Comment