Thursday, September 26, 2019

Free Afternoon... Sort of...

The NSB class cancelled for this afternoon as they had a special event... I don't have any details...

So... it was great... as I always have plenty to do!

I went to the bank and to the supermarket... and cook dinner... and went for my quick run...

I also started to clean out my linen closets/storage areas as we have friends returning to Taipei who need a few items. I also put away two fans as the weather is cooling down... I love this time of the year!

Another thing that I'm working on is our winter vacation trip! Too many variables... Are Annie and KR coming? Will Kurtis join us? Who will take care of Mom? How many days can we take? Where should we go? What's the budget for this year's trip?

I will keep you posted!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 27: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment