Saturday, September 7, 2019

Speed of Light!

I'm sitting here, wondering how in the world can a day go by so quickly...

I was up early... before the crack of dawn...

Got Mom ready... and Abby was off to teach...

I went to the clinic with Kurtis... This time it's for his skin!

He was finished by 10:45 and I rushed off to meet up with Judy and our friends!

Lunch was great... Eggs Benedict!

I wanted to stay and chat but I had to go and pick up the car and then go and pick up Isaiah, Kurtis and Mom.

Kurtis and Mom went for a 90 minute acupressure massage and Isaiah needed to be dropped off to get his scooter. It's all fixed!

I came home and waited for Isaiah. He then took me over to the car dealership where I left my scooter. Together we went to get things at the Blue Market!

We got back, and quickly unpacked and put away the groceries and I was out the door again.

I was going to pick up Mom and Kurtis.

As soon as we were back, Kurtis got his things together.

Isaiah went off to meet up with Vikki for dinner. Abby had basketball practice. And I took Mom to drop off Kurtis at Soochow University as he moved in.

I came home and got Mom's dinner and put a load of clothes in the wash.

When she finished dinner, I cut her hair, sent her in for a shower and she was off to bed after her evening routine.

I went around the house to tidy up and to put together things that Kurtis forgot or wanted...

I sit here now... ready to finish this blog and go to bed...

But there are still things to do...

Alan is heading back tomorrow... YIPPY. He is in the air even as I sit here to write this blog!

Seek Him First!
Image result for the way of the lord is perfect

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird not to have him around now you had him for a month???? But Alan will be back tomorrow !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan is back... It was nice to have Kurtis here as I could go out and run errands... But I hope he is making friends there... godly friends! And he has a Japanese roommate who is quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete