Saturday, August 31, 2019

The Annual Flea Market at Church

It was an extremely busy day...

Thankfully, Kurtis was able to supervise Mom while I left early to set up and to sell stuff. I had brought 40 kilos of things back, plus we cleaned out things from our house to donate and sell.  The Flea Market started at 9, but people were already coming around to buy things by 8:30.

By 1pm, we had made 12, 600NT$! That's only our booth.

Kurtis came with my mom at 11am and my mom proceeded to eat, eat and eat some more... If she wasn't eating, she was bored!

I had scheduled a massage session for Kurtis and Mom at 1pm.  So, they left to walk over there at 12:30.

People from church helped me to pack everything up and whatever was unsold, I donated to the Second Hand Store... and the summer items and toys, I'm going to pay for boxes to be mailed to the Philippines!

I rushed back to pick Kurtis and Mom up... and I was exhausted.

I had to clean up what I had and sort through things...

Mom watched Little House and had dinner...

Abby was at school to help with the Freshmen Orientation while Isaiah had an Alumni/Students Tennis Tournament!

I was going over the schedule with Kurtis and he looked stressed... I was saying that he has tutoring three times a week and would be over here twice a week to help with "Grandma"... He didn't look happy with that... so... I think I'll just have him come once a week to help with "Grandma". It was a tiring day for him to supervise her... I thought he was used to this since he did it for the month while Grandma was in the States... Maybe it is harder with the weather being so hot and humid... I'm not sure...

Anyhow... The Annual Flea Market was a big success...

Seek Him First!
Image result for my help comes from the lord

No comments:

Post a Comment