Sunday, September 22, 2019

Two Messages Sunday!

I always enjoy going to the Chinese morning church to speak... It's difficult to prepare the message, but the Lord always lays something new upon my heart...

This afternoon, I did the final message on the fruit of the Spirit, Love. Next week will be the conclusion/summary!

Kurtis came to the service and we had sushi boxes for dinner...

By the time we got home, Mom was tired and went to bed by 8:30. I spent the rest of the evening finishing up a few tasks...

This week looks like another busy one... so what else is new...

The weather today was beautiful! A perfect fall day...

Seek Him First!
Image result for I John 4: 12

2 comments:

  1. I am so so glad Kurt came, keep encouraging him to come and maybe play a few sogs?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play a few songs??? You mean on the worship team? Well... when he comes over, we have our piano here. He is always invited to play on the piano! And I do keep encouraging him to come! But it is his choice. These past few weeks, after he moved to the dorms, I was speaking... so he came. I speak again this coming week... and then Alan will be speaking!

    ReplyDelete