Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The Day Always Flies By...

I thought I'd have the day to work on my talks... but NOOOOOOO...

Abby needed help finding an important document... So after she left for school, I pulled everything out and organized her room... that took 5 hours!

By 2pm, Alan and I had time to pray and went to meet up with a couple from Taichung.

We had lunch there... and at 4:50, I had to rush off to tutor!

I always give my students a bit of extra time... so I got home at 7:30 after dropping off books for a friend.

Mom was in bed and I cleaned up the house before heading out for a quick run. Yes, I didn't have time this morning...

When I got back, Alan and Abby headed out to play basketball. I put a load of laundry in the washer and Isaiah came home. I reminded him to start submitting the necessary paperwork for the 2020 FBI Summer Internship Program. I then proceeded to work on my talks... but NOOOOOO... every minute he would have another question. He should have started this process a lot earlier! So, I spent the rest of the evening helping him!

Now, I sit here... and the day is gone... Tomorrow is going to be another early start...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Jesus breathed on them

No comments:

Post a Comment