Thursday, September 5, 2019

The Massage!

The rain continued today... which cooled the temperature down!

I did my short run this morning... as Abby and I went for a massage this afternoon! It felt so nice! The 90 minutes always fly by too fast!

At the end of the day, I always look back with gratitude and think, "How did that day go by so quickly?"

I am still trying to finish preparing the messages for September...

I am still trying to get Abby's window fixed...

There is always more housework to do...

Isaiah's scooter will be done by Saturday... Perfect timing as Alan will be back by Sunday and school starts on Monday.

Kurtis and Isaiah each might get a new student, so that's a big praise. That means their schedule is set. I hope Kurtis will be able to make enough pocket money. And I hope he will come to church every Sunday! I have reserved him to help on Tuesdays!

This evening, Kurtis tutored. Isaiah had basketball practice. And Abby worked from home!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Colossians 1:10

3 comments:

  1. I found someone to fix Abby's window... YIPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! massaggio olistico pescara

    ReplyDelete