Friday, May 25, 2018

Good and Bad

Today Alan and I headed down to Taichung for an island wide church related meeting. After Alan dropped Abby off, he went to the gas station and noticed that one tire looked low... it turned out that there was a nail in the tire! God provided a tire place to be opened at 8am and it cost only 3US$ to get it patched up!

We took Mom with us, thinking she'd enjoy the ride... Well... she did enjoy the ride, but she was a handful at the meeting... I won't go into details, but we now know -- DO NOT BRING HER TO ANY SUCH EVENTS! Alan has the Soochow Graduation on June 17th. He was thinking of bringing Mom... now we know -- NO WAY! Unless she was eating, Mom wanted to wander around, so I could not concentrate on the meeting! I brought my computer down to the meeting, thinking I'd have time to prepare my ppt files while listening to the reports. I was so busy trying to 'contain' Mom that I didn't get much done!The people were so very understanding though... That's the Chinese for you... They are so much nicer towards elderly people with their strange antics!

We got back by 7:30 and picked Abby up at the MRT Station.

Mom was in bed by 8:30! And we had family time! That was a beautiful way to end the day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 23: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment