Monday, May 14, 2018

The Start of Another Week

It is astounding that it's already the second week of May!

Alan has already started his final debate with his seniors as they are finished by the end of May.

Mom started this new exercise class last week and today I stayed to supervise. I kept pushing her to do all the exercise... I thought it was pretty easy... I did not break a sweat, but I can see how the movements are so good for the elderly. So, Monday is set - praise dance in the morning, elderly stretching in the afternoon!

I did go and drop off the 'textbook' I put together for the class that I'll be teaching in June. That felt good to get that done... and then when Mom was watching Little House, I worked on my talk. I need to finish the Youth Worksheet and the ppt file! Almost done...

I cooked lots of goodies and God keeps blessing me with supplies of food... a large variety of things for Mom to try for breakfast, lunch and dinner... My refrigerator is completely stocked FULL with things. I am set for the entire week!

I also did several errands/chores -- paid a bill, put away clothes, swept the floor... and so on and so forth.

Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 4:4




No comments:

Post a Comment