Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Did I Really?

I think I missed blogging on Monday... What?

I can't believe it...

Ok... I took Mom to the hair salon on Monday and she had her hair washed and cut and styled.  It looks fantastic.

And yes, I also enjoyed a nice hair wash... I bought coupons!

Then she went to her afternoon exercise class... It was nice just to be in the A/C!

The evening went by quickly... I worked on my talks... and household chores...

Today... Tuesday... She had her morning program at church and I came home to bake bread... And it was just nice to be at home by myself!

After picking my mom up, we went to Abby's school then to Costco. Her hearing aids are broken and they can't fix without the original guarantee papers. So, Annie will have email it to me and I'll bring it over to show them.

The afternoon sped by... the usual routine...

Mom was in bed by 8pm and I continued to work on my talks ... yes I have two this weekend! Please pray!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 22:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment