Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday Morning Bible Study

It's always a bit of a rush, but God makes it possible every Tuesday!

I did a load of laundry... put the food in the crock pot to reheat... take my mom to her morning program... drive back and set up for my Bible study...

At 12:15, while the ladies are still enjoying lunch, I rush out the door to pick up my mom...

When I come back, the ladies have helped to clean up and I always insist on packing them with food for their dinner...

Starting in June, it's going to be a mad rush out the door as I'll be teaching at 2pm.

But for today, it was more relaxing, going through the afternoon routine with mom... shower, writing journal, knee therapy and Little House!

Abby and Isaiah came home for dinner... and Mom was in bed by 8pm.

Alan came home at 8:30 and I headed out for a run at 9! Yes, that's my new routine... a half hour run at night... And then I blog before I head off to bed...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 5:5

No comments:

Post a Comment