Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Having A Helper...

Since I will be teaching on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, I have to hire a helper for Tuesdays! Our neighbor has someone working for her... and since she no longer needs her every day, she said I can have Mary on Tuesday afternoons. It's 35US$ for four hours.

To get Mom used to having Mary around, we started today when I can still be home. Mary and I worked on cleaning the house, one room at a time. Today, we only got through Isaiah's room, where Mom now sleeps. It was so good to have help... I've been wanting to pull the bed out and clean the floor and the floor boards... wipe and dust everything. So, that's what we did!

Next Tuesday I hope she will continue with our master bedroom and Abby's room... then the living room, the back balcony... and so on... She will come every Tuesdays from now until we leave.

I already know that it's going to make such a difference... So, I'm thinking... perhaps I will have her come even when I don't have class on Tuesday afternoons... Then at least once a week, I can have my house thoroughly cleaned! I know Annie would say, Spend the money! I'm still thinking about it...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 30:1

3 comments:

  1. Yes do it spend the money you are too busy and need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPEND THE MONEY !!!!! Not only that, I can get it from the NIGERIAN connection, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your encouragement... It sure is nice to have someone do the deep cleaning. I love having a super clean house! We will see how things go in the next five weeks!

    ReplyDelete