Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Physical Therapy Class

Well... This afternoon I had to be in the room with Mom... After her comment last week and the fact that she was more interested in talking with others than doing the exercises.... But the elderly folks were still talking about it today when they saw me. They enjoyed my mom's 'honesty'!

After class, they said, "Your mom was much better behaved today with you there!"

Oh well... I guess I will have to stay every week in order to be the HAWK...

Today's class was great. The physical therapist worked on the knees... and when he got to Mom, he told Mom that she will have pain because her knee caps are 'stuck'. If Mom would consistently do these movements with her hands and not just massage her knees with muscle cream, her knee pain would decrease and her movements would be much improved! So, now, I will get my mom started on doing knee cap massages/movements...

He looked at my knee caps and said that I have very healthy knees for my age... Praise the Lord...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 30:2

5 comments:

  1. HEALTHY KNEES FOR YOU AGE, HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what he said... He couldn't believe I was 56 years old... I could keep running on these knees...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Physical therapy in home

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Dubai Chiropractors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Pure European Chiropractic & Physiotherapy Centre

    ReplyDelete