Thursday, May 3, 2018

Only By God's Strength!

Today was so packed...

Morning program for Mom...

I rode the bike to pick up the USB Alan left at the copier...

I took Mom to Costco as her hearing aid was having problems... So, since I was there, I decided to get the groceries I needed.

Then I drove Mom to her physical therapy assessment appointment! They were running behind and I had to park somewhat 'illegally'. One of the ladies was super nice. She offered to take care of my mom, while I drove home to drop off the groceries. I had bought ice cream and meat and milk! All the way, I was praying... That God would time everything... just perfectly. And HE DID!

I got back and there were two spaces in the parking lot... I dashed upstairs and Mom had not been called. She was the next person!

We finished the assessment and yes... she needs physical therapy sessions... FREE! I don't know when it will start but it will most likely be scheduled on Wednesday afternoon!

I got back home and started dinner while Mom had her 30 minutes of massage chair. Then I put on Little House while I dashed out to tutor. Abby was on her way home! Praise the Lord!

Another big news... Abby found out that she got into every one of her selections! She has five schools/departments to choose from! She will have to decide by May 10-11! We were so thrilled and totally praising God! I will keep you posted as to which one she 'accepts'!

Isaiah also announced that he will do a double major -- English and International Trade. He might need five years to finish, but he wants to go for it... Hopefully, his grades will continue to be high so that he can get the scholarship every semester! Plus the extra money for being number 1!

I also made an offer to buy another small flat... unfortunately, the offer was turned down! I thought my offer was quite fair... Oh well...

As for my mom, yesterday when it was hot, Mom was longing for Torrance. Today, it cooled down again, and she was once again, saying how much she loves Taiwan!

It has been a long day... and I'm learning to keep trusting God to lead every minute of each day...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 144:1

No comments:

Post a Comment