Thursday, May 24, 2018

A Run in the Heat

Knowing that I have to attend our complex meeting and probably won't have time this evening for a cooler run, I went out at 10am, in the heat of the day... those 30 minutes were hot!

Mom had a great morning... as usual...

I had to tutor this afternoon and Abby rushed home to be with Mom.

The weather changed... so nice and cool yesterday and extremely hot today. In fact, the weather is going up, up, up... unfortunately... but at least it's cooler at night. I also found a screen repair guy... we will get three screens replaced! That's another 130US$! Actually, it's better than spending 300US$ to replace the screens!

In other news... I went to the bank this morning and found out how much we still owe on our homes. Amazingly, we have less than 60,000US$ to pay! If I can pay off 6,000US$ a year... we will be done in 10 years! Alan retires in 5... ha, ha, ha...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 23: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment