Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Weather

I like the weather in Taiwan... I like the thunder showers... I like how it is different from day to day...

What I do like is... the heat!

Now, I thought my mom would really hate the heat... but at this age, I think she likes the heat more than the cold... So... even now, she is still wearing her thick woolly socks...

I bought her a few lighter pieces of clothing... but she prefers wearing her thicker items... Except she likes her new PJs...

I'm still praying for milder weather all the way to July... but now... I wonder what she's going to do from December to February... At least we have a radiator heater... She's going to have that on full blast... And we are planning on a trip somewhere warm... So that's going to be fun!

Isaiah received his scores from a few of the exams... two 99 and one 98!

Abby is taking her 'final exams'... and she has three classes that she must do well on the exams in order to pass the class... or they will give her the option of retaking a review exam in order to pass the class!  On Thursday, she will also have to make the decision... What is she going to choose???? We are all waiting with great anticipation! So, keep praying! And yes, I'll keep you posted!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 149:1


No comments:

Post a Comment