Friday, May 18, 2018

The AC Has Started! And It's Only Mid-May!

Yes, it's true...

We have turned on our AC units...

I can't believe it...

I was hoping we could stretch it to mid-June before we had to turn on the AC... but Mom was saying how hot it was... so, we turned on the AC... and when she goes to bed, we turn on the AC in her room...

I don't know what she's going to do in Torrance. She's going to think it's freezing and will turn on the electric blanket.

And as you might have already guessed... Mom does have dementia... All the questions regarding this were affirmative -- does she often repeat the same thing? Does she forget what she had eaten? Does she forget where she is at? Does she get dates confused? And the questions went on... and they were all YES... she showed all the signs of dementia!  But I think it's definitely helping her that she's here... I wonder what's going to happen when she goes to the States for six weeks. She will forget everything about Taiwan...

Please keep praying...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 9:1

3 comments:

  1. I pray that she will remember Taiwan while she is here in US, as you have done so much for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How am I ever going to measure up????????? love to you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. She won't remember, Annie... so you don't need to worry... She does have dementia! But the activities here are really much better for her, even though I'm exhausted.

    ReplyDelete