Friday, May 4, 2018

Everything Arrived!

The handicapped papers arrived today...

The coupons for Abby's graduation party arrived today...

The pound cakes for the baby dedication arrived today...

The acceptance letters from all the different universities for Abby arrived today...

I just kept going down to pick up all these registered items...

I still need to order some gifts for Mother's Day and Father's Day... I will work on that this week...

Oh, what I have not finished doing... getting the tombstone ordered... And Annie put in a list of items she'd like for me to find... I already ordered two bathroom shelves... and yes, they have arrived...

I was also busy with preparing for my NSB class plus my messages...

On Monday, I will have to go to the Neihu Housing Report Office and with the handicapped approval letter, get all the handicapped permits... Then I can ride on all the public transport for free... I can get the handicapped parking on the side of the streets... I can get these mini vans to pick up my mom for special activities... It's like a free taxi service! Oh, I can also go with Mom to the Sports Center for free... I have been wanting to get her to work on weights and walk on the treadmill... and do a bit of stationary biking... I will have to see where I can fit that in her already packed weekly schedule... Not to mention that I will start to teach in June...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 145:1


4 comments:

  1. BUT DO YOU GET TO EAT FOR FREE ANYWHERE??????? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. and is it not only three items? shelves, 1/2" binder ring (quarter in ok too) and suction cups??? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. And tissues? I'm sure the list will get longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah you got enough to do, and the suction cups would like with those clips like the ones on mom's hearing aids, and let me not say nah, maybe more stuff hahahah

    ReplyDelete