Saturday, May 12, 2018

God is My Help!

The washer works... and for my first load, nothing was torn, shredded or eaten... these small successes are celebrated...

People ask, How's my mom? Well... it's getting hotter... so, she is beginning to dislike the heat here. Most of her bad habits continues... maybe less obvious, but still continues...

Abby returned from her retreat, exhausted as she didn't sleep much at all. She came back at 4pm and went straight to bed... not getting up for dinner or a shower or even to brush her teeth.

Our neighbors were at Costco and bought us our groceries for the week. What a blessing as I won't have to go to Costco on Monday! I already have a tons of other errands to run this coming week... especially since I will be teaching again in June for six hours a week!  I also would need the time to finish my message preparation!

Please keep praying for us... And may I ask you to start praying NOW for Alan as he will have to take care of my mom from June 15-18th while Abby and I are away in Beijing!?!?!?!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 107:9

No comments:

Post a Comment