Thursday, May 31, 2018

A New Thursday Afternoon Program

Image result for psalm 30:4
Today I had to get Mom used to the new Thursday afternoon schedule... so NO morning program, we went only to the afternoon program.

She loved it... It was a chatting time and all the ladies said she talked about her life in detail!

I will have to find a way to get Mom there and back... so I called the social services to see if I can get a van reserved every Thursday for FREE! I will hear from them within the next 10 days, just before when my Thursday afternoon class starts on June 14th. Praise the Lord! I just need the van to pick Mom up and bring her back home as I will  not make it in time at 5pm when it's the traffic hour!

The weather remains HOT... And yes, I've had to turn on the A/C unit for my mom!

Tomorrow is June 1st and it's Abby's graduation!

Seek Him First!

Image result for psalm 30:4

No comments:

Post a Comment