Sunday, May 27, 2018

Double Preaching Sunday

God did it all...

First of all, the morning church did not receive my ppt file or my links for the short movie clips... We had to get on the email and somehow access it and upload it on an USB and then put it in the computer. I got there early, without knowing any of this. Jesus knew... and He made it possible for me to get there early.

Even without the movie clips, God made the message through the power of His Holy Spirit thought provoking and meaningful. Praise the Lord!

The afternoon message was also in God's hands as I had no time to review my notes. I knew it was going to be long... but I prayed that the Love Feast would come late in order to give me time to finish. And that's exactly what happened! Praise the Lord! I'm back on track...

God did it all... for His glory...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 24:1

No comments:

Post a Comment