Friday, May 11, 2018

God Is Moving!

The washer is fixed...

The Taipei Government called to confirm the approval of our handicapped parking permit!

We received a letter that gave approval for lower car registration tax because of the care of Mom! Love this country!

Abby went off to a retreat. She was not happy about her selection. So, she was in a sour mood when we dropped her off this morning... On the other hand, Alan and I were thrilled...

Mom enjoyed her morning activity... and I did not have a chance to take her over to the Neihu Sports Center... as the repairman came this afternoon to fix our washer.

Before he arrived, Alan and I started to clean out the back... What a mammoth of a task... We've only hit the tip of the iceberg. I'm glad we're not going to buy a new machine as I just don't have the strength or the time to sort through everything... It's fairly organized back there... I just have to decide what to discard... which I'm not ready to do yet... The kids art works, special clothing items, letters... and two backpacks we used for our around the world trip!

Alan and Isaiah went off to the Senior Play at Soochow while I stayed with mom and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned... We had pull out from our back balcony quite a bit of stuff so that the repairman can work comfortably on the washer... I spent the evening putting everything back in an orderly fashion!

It's Mother's Day weekend... and it's going to be a busy one!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 5: 11

2 comments:

  1. hey my comment disappeared
    GOD IS GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What comment??? God is GOOD, even when Mom is not good... Like I wrote on the Family WeChat... she still has most of her bad habits... and the poop digging continues! But with not giving her daily stool softener, at least it's not runny... so, the mess is a bit better to clean up!

    ReplyDelete