Sunday, March 13, 2016

Two-Service Sunday

This being the 2nd Sunday of the month, I went to two services.

In the morning, I spoke from Luke 5:1-11, 27-32.  After the message as I was riding my scooter home, I felt as if the Lord was telling me to share this message at House of Praise. I don't usually use the same message twice, but if the Lord wants me to share from this passage for April 17th at HOP, then that's what I'll do.

Between the two services, I got the car ready for our friends -- filled it up with gas and cleaned it up really nicely. I also baked a pan of fudge chocolate brownies.  So, I had it in the car to take it to church and it made the entire car smell like a bakery!

We had a special speaker for our afternoon service and his message was on Building A Culture of Honor, Matthew 13:44. His three points were:

Find the 'gold' in those you have a difficult time with.
Focus on the 'gold' in those people.
Foster 'gold gossip'.

When we honor one another, revival comes.

We had Love Feast after the service and the food was fantastic!

I came home in the rain and then went to clean the car that we will be sharing with our dear friends and neighbors, Ariel and Robert. We are still in the process of finding a car. I don't know how long that is going to take.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 143:9

No comments:

Post a Comment