Thursday, March 3, 2016

Blessed with Goodies

Today went by so quickly. I tutored for 3 hours this evening. And I stir-fried a bunch of veggies that was left on our doorsteps the other day.  The goodies were from our 12th floor neighbors. Why did they drop off veggies at my front door?

Well... these neighbors run a company and they need small boxes to ship their samples. When I found out, whenever I go to our recycling area, I would pick up a few that are clean and in different sizes and drop them off at their parking space or their front door. I do this because often times when they go, the boxes have been crushed or tied together to be picked up. It has become a regular routine. So, I think they often drop off food at my front door to thank me.  I'd do it just to help them out... I never thought they'd bring me veggies or other food items to show their appreciation. But this is the Asian way... I don't know how to ever thank them, except to pray for them. I pray that they will come to know Jesus! That would be the greatest blessing!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 140: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment