Friday, March 11, 2016

Car Shopping & Family Portraits

Alan and I ventured out to shop for a car together.  We went three years ago and it took us six months before we bought our Nissan, Livina. So, do you think it will be any different this time?  Alan and I had a very good laugh. After 29 years of being married, we are still the same when it comes to shopping. I look at the price. He looks at what he wants.

I tried to get him to buy a Honda Fit or a Toyota Yaris or a Nissan Tiida. NO WAY. All these cars are five door cars, but he just doesn't think they are big enough. I don't like to drive a big car. Most cars in my book are big cars...

We looked and made no decision. We might buy another Nissan Livina. They have gone up in price. Three years ago, a new Livina was 559,000NT$. Now they are 599,000NT$.

This evening, we went to get our family photos done. Here are a few that we took on our cell phone --



Seek Him First!Image result for Psalm 143:1

No comments:

Post a Comment