Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Learning New Things

Image result for Psalm 145: 3
For these past three months, I've been helping as the 'temporary ministry assistant'. I like the things that I do -- order the love feast (which includes finding new restaurants to try), email people, send out church reminders, update ministry lists, and get church directory done.

Now, HOP has its own gmail account. So, I've been learning how to use this. I wanted to update the email list, adding and deleting. So, today, after I finished my test writing assignment for this month, I sat down and learned how to do this! Amazing. I also learned how to update things on excel -- moving items around without deleting or losing things!

I will be at this job for another 3 months... and then hopefully, I can pass my duties on to the ministry assistant who will be working part time for pay at HOP. Of course, I might be asked to continue as the Love Feast Coordinator as I can get quite a lot of bargains... meaning a great amount of good food for a discounted price!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment