Wednesday, March 16, 2016

It's Still Raining!

The weather forecast had said that it would be overcast with no rain today. But, the rain kept coming! It didn't really matter to me as I was home all day, working on my talk for Friday. But going to pick up Abby, the slight rain and the wind made it feel so much colder.

Tonight Abby had her first tutoring experience. It was not the best experience as the two kids did not want to use English. Abby said it was a very difficult hour!  But she will go again in two weeks. While she was tutoring, I went for a walk at the park. There were people out running in the drizzle. I would have enjoyed a run!

Tomorrow... a run and a hike -- hopefully! And some sunshine!  Hopefully!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 144: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment