Monday, March 28, 2016

Window Cleaning

It's spring and I've been working on cleaning the house.

We've lived here for 13 years and I do think I keep the house pretty clean. But this past weekend I realized that the windows really need a lot of work -- inside and outside. I can't get to the outside, so I decided to work on the inside. That's what I did all morning.

It occurred to me that maybe it would have been better to have paid someone 50US$ to do the job! For 1500NT$, I can hire someone to come for 6 hours. Because as I started cleaning the windows, I would notice another spot that needs cleaning. It seemed as if the task would never be finished. I still have a lot more to do but it was a great start.

While I was cleaning, I also started thinking about all the things that I should maybe give away. The spring cleaning bug hit me big time today!

Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment