Saturday, March 19, 2016

No Rain!

What a nice day I had today!

Alan and I went car shopping via the MRT. It was just very nice to hold hands and go and see what's out there.  In the evening, we went to watch the HBL. Nanhu lost by 9 points. I watched until half time and then ran home. I get too wild and didn't want to disrupt the people behind me. So, I told them I'll be leaving after half time.

Oh... as for the car... still have NOT found what we want. Actually, I should say we have found lots that we like, but not in our price range.

Isaiah's team lost so they will not be going into the top 8 soft tennis competition in April. So, tomorrow, they are going to have fun down in Taidong and come back on Monday night! They went out to the night market and shopping tonight. He was watching the game at his hotel room.

Abby was volunteering as an usher for the HBL all day. When we saw her at 6pm, she was feeling quite exhausted!

What a 'nice' day we all had!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 144: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment