Sunday, March 6, 2016

Took Abby on A Hike

I didn't seem to have enough hours today.

I started the morning with cutting Isaiah's hair!

Then I rushed to tutor this morning. And just as I was about to cross the street, a motorcade came through with the bicyclists from The Tour of Taiwan. Don't ask me what it was about as I just saw about 50 cyclists riding very fast and most of them were foreigners.

I came home from tutoring and started cooking as we didn't have love feast tonight and I wanted people to come over for dinner. I made a white sauce enchilada dish.

On the way to church, Alan dropped Abby and I so that we could do a hike before church. I got lost! So we ended up getting to church late!  But it was a great hike in very hot weather. I finally took Abby to the Rock Face Climb and I think she enjoyed it.

I translated for our speaker who did a beautiful job talking on the passage from Luke 7: 11-17.

In addition to our family, we only had three people over for dinner.  Aleena made Thai food. Yummy!

After dropping Aleena off, I went over to pick up things for donation.

Sleep will come easily tonight!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 141: 4




No comments:

Post a Comment