Monday, March 14, 2016

A Series of "Small" Miracles

My washing machine was not working properly as the plastic seal on the door had a whole. Thus, water was leaking through the door. I found out because my clothes were getting shredded. This was happening because there was so little water in the tub that the clothes started to pull on each other during the wash cycle. I immediately called the repairman and he said, "That part won't get here for at least two weeks." So, this morning, I used tape to see if I can do a load of wash. It worked pretty well. I didn't find any clothes shredded by the end of the cycle!

One "small" miracle!

Then Alan called at around noon and said that the repairman called his cell phone. I got the number of the Whirlpool repairman and he said, "The part has arrived!"

Another "small" miracle!

He could have come this morning to get the washer fixed, but he couldn't get a hold of me. So, we scheduled him to come at 4:30 on Tuesday, which is TOMORROW.

Another "small" miracle!

Finally, the cost of parts and labor will be... 4,000NT$ (about 130US$).

Another "small" miracle!

I thought I'd be doing my laundry at our neighbor's place or taking tubs of clothes to the local coin-operated laundromat. But NO NEED... I believe the washer will be fixed by tomorrow!

Thank you God for your series of 'small' miracles!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 143: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment