Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Being Offered Another "Job" & Cleaning Finished

Image result for Psalm 143: 12
I got a second job offer from NSB. Twenty hours over a period of five weeks!  My days are getting quite packed with tutoring and teaching!

I also spent the day finishing up with cleaning a friend's house for FREE!  The results have been amazing. I wish I had before and after pictures to show you.

When we walked in the house last week, it was a disaster with things everywhere. There was not a clean surface. Today, we vacuumed and looked and were so impressed with what we had done. The kitchen, the living & dining rooms, both bathrooms, the three bedrooms, and even the back balcony are all organized and cleaned. 

I did one last car load of donated goods and then brought all the bottles of shampoos and cleaners home to finish up.

Then after picking up Abby, the repairman came! Yeah... the washer is fixed!

And I found out the whole story. Another customer had the same problem and ordered the part two weeks ago. When the part arrived, it turned out that the customer couldn't wait and had bought a new washing machine. Well, I happened to have called. So when the customer bailed, the repairman remembered me and called to let me know he could come to fix my washer! That's why I didn't need to wait. Amazing... the Lord knew two weeks ago that I would be in need of this particular part! Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 143: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment