Thursday, March 10, 2016

Raining the Whole Week

It's been almost a week now since the rain started.

I tutored this morning, which is very unusual.

Then it was off to help the sister to clean up the place... We worked non-stop for six hours and we're seeing the place looking really nice.  Two boxes are packed to be shipped. Two huge bags of clothes plus other items are piled at the door for donation. Boxes of books and knickknacks. I will go back one more time to work on the kitchen and the back balcony. I also need to take all the stuff to be donated. I hope one car trip will be enough!  The sister and sister in law will continue to sort through things. They worked on that while I worked on cleaning and sorting through the rest of the house!

This evening, I went to the monthly PTA Meeting. I was 40 minutes late as I decided to DRIVE. The traffic was really bad.  And I got 'selected' to be on another committee -- the Principal Selection Committee! Which means that I'll be going to more meetings starting in April!  The positive thing is that I will get to see who are the candidates and meet them for the face to face interview!

Coming home from the meeting, I got started with all the things that I didn't get to... Oh... our washing machine needs to be fixed. I will have to call tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 142: 5


No comments:

Post a Comment