Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mold Growing on One Household Plant

Yes, it's true. It's been so wet these days that I discovered mold on one of my household plants. I had to use vinegar and water to wipe it down! The table top where it was sitting on had to be totally wiped down, too.  The plant looks so much better now.

The weather turned a bit colder today with a constant drizzle. I didn't go for a hike. I didn't go for a run. Instead I went for an hour long walk.  It was quite nice! I went to the park and there were workers cutting the grass. So the birds were on the grass, having a feast! There were all sorts of birds -- big ones and small ones. I like walking in the rain! I think I would have enjoyed a run in that drizzle. Maybe tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 145: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment