Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Nice Run During A Very Busy

Today was another day working on the workshop for this weekend's conference. I wanted to find a couple of items and pulled out years of my syllabus. I really should get those folders organized and the ideas inputted into the computer and THROW OUT ALL THE FILES!

Alan went to get the car in our friend's name. So, he was gone all afternoon.

I finished at 2:30 and went out for a run. It was NOT raining! At the park, there was a wedding going on. I decided to go for 12 kilometers as that was all the time I had.

I tutored tonight and then came home to cut Alan and Isaiah's hair! And I had to do a load of laundry as Isaiah needed a couple of items as he will be down in Taidong this whole weekend. Oh, the haircut turned out really nice!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 144: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment